Quimbee provides video tutorials on core law school subjects. You need to create a Quimbee.com account to view these lessons. The Law Library subscribes to Quimbee on your behalf. Use the link below to create an account at no charge to you.
Welcome to the LAW 792-PPP LibGuide. This semester you will be introduced to and practice the skills needed to perform legal research in the corporate context. We will be focusing on a number of topics including: competitive intelligence and SEC forms research,
In addition to the information outlined within this LibGuide, you will find a variety of external links and resources.
1. Successfully retrieve, evaluate, and analyze up-to-date company information
2. Successfully navigate the complex regulatory environment of a particular industry
3. Select and use the appropriate specialized database(s) for a specific practice area
4. Perform competitive intelligence while respecting legal and ethical boundaries
5. Articulate some of the issues arising in due diligence research
6. Integrate legal research and business research skills
7. Demonstrate intermediate skill with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)