University of Alicante Intellectual Property and Information Technology Project
UAIPIT.com is the international Portal on Industrial and Intellectual Property, Information Technology law and Alternative Dispute Resolution (mediation).
The database of contains several sections on Legislation, Case law, Events, Blogs, Links, Publications, Research and Education, Intellectual Property dictionary, and other information grouped in six categories:
1. Competition law
2. Copyright and related rights
3. Distinctive signs (trade marks, designs)
4. Information Society (e-commerce, e-contracts, digital signature, data protection, the law of communication, taxation in the Internet, and the law of information)
5. International dispute resolution (international jurisdiction, ADR, international civil procedure, applicable law and enforcement of judgments)
6. Patents (Inventions, patents, utility models, and plant variety protection)
The scope area covered by all sections of www.uaipit.com is international, and also covers the laws, statutes, and case law of American and European countries. The scope is expanding to Asia, Africa and Oceania. UAIPIT is available in English, Spanish and German.